All reviews great location modern greek gorgeous island top floor the main square mini mart excellent accommodation old town great shower rooms are spacious twin beds the owner clean towels great place to stay agios georgios beach visit naxos recommend this hotel
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Naxos is a wonderful stop on your Greek Island vacation and we loved the Korali hotel as a jumping off point to explore the island. The building has been recently redone and is super clean and nice. I honestly don't think you'll find a nicer hotel in town at the price point. Plus, it's nicely situated close to the beach and close to the old town (walkable from the port but they also have a shuttle to pick you up!). They also gave us great restaurant recommendations and set up a rental car. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Very small hotel, all rooms seem the same but a couple do have small private balconies.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I was there for vacation and I didn't know much about Naxos so I picked this location based on other reviews. The staff was so nice. When there was some construction going on that was temporary I came home to cupcakes in my fridge apologizing for the noise. Also they picked me up at the port and and then dropped me off at the airport which was very convenient!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2015

First of all, the owners give impeccable and genuinely friendly service. They are honest and nice people who know their business well and treated us like good friends. We stayed in the top floor, and it was perhaps the best stay we've had on our (so far) two-month journey around the world. I'll start with the bed. It is the most comfortable bed we've stayed on. Like heaven. Heaven's clouds come to earth. The decoration in the room is relaxing and modern. Extremely new and clean. The location is great, close to the beach but still quiet. The terrace has a view of the beautiful sunsets, and has comfy furniture for morning tea and coffee. There are lots of really good restaurants in the area. There are a lot of cheap places in the area to stay, but this was by far the best deal. The luxurious bed and overall high quality of the stay was memorable. When we come back to Naxos (our favorite island!) we will absolutely come back to Korali. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Top floor has HUGE bed and wonderful view. All rooms are great though.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rhyannon S
Reviewed 29 October 2015

My wife, son and daughter-in-law spent three days at this fine hotel. The inn keeper, Irene Vathrakokoilis was unbelievable in seeing that we were comfortable and then went over the top when the ferry was cancelled on the day we were suppose to leave. First she helped us get our luggage to the ferry on a rainy Saturday, then when she learned the ferry had been cancelled went back to get us but we had taken a cab back to her hotel.let us stay an additional day and then was there Sunday morning to take us back to the ferry. She was unbelievable. Thank you Irene for your kindess.

Room Tip: This is a small boutique hotel with a wonderful and caring owner
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Gary G
Reviewed 29 October 2015

We loved this hotel so much that we promised Our selves to come back some times! The location is Perfect near the Beach og city center. Many Nice Places to have Your breakfast and lunch only 1 min. walk from this hotel! We loved it :-)

Room Tip: Big and Nice rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple