When we arrived at the port, the hotel service forgot to pick us up! When we arrived at the hotel, they claimed they never said they would even though we had an email confirmation which stated that they would. Each day we had to ask for towels and toilet paper. On Sundays they don't clean the rooms, its their 'day off'. Every day hotel rooms are cleaned at 4 pm!!!
When the day arrived to leave, they convinetly forgot to drive us to the port so we had to walk 20 minutes!!!
The only good thing is that it is close to the beach , but horrible place to stay for cleanliness and service!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recently renovated hotel at a quiet place near to the beach and the town,consists from 17 superior studios, apartments and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Blue Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Blue Sky Hotel Naxos City
- Hotel Blue Sky Naxos, Greece