“Amazing food!!!”
Review of Aago

Aago
Ranked #1 of 510 Restaurants in Newport News
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Although the restaurant is not large, the flavors are huge! A second location has recently opened across Warwick Blvd from CNU and is larger with the same great food - and lunch buffets at both.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

A small place with big food. Our visit was based on TA reviews, and they steered us in the right direction. Really liked the feel of the place. I know they have other locations, but there's something about the hole-in-the-wall feel combined with the excellent food that made for a great experience.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

This little gem of a restaurant tucked away in a shopping strip gives an impression of a chinese take-out place, but it is so much more than that! The waitress , food and decorations are all authentic . We got there around 5:30 and the few tables quickly filled up. The selection of foods was good as were the appetizers, and the dessert was delicious mango or pistachio ice cream. ( I preferred the mango. ) The hot tea tasted like Chai tea and was good too. If you enjoy this type of food, you will really love it! My friend said it was one of the best she's been to outside of NY.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

First , service and price value are top notch , this is a restaurant that is ready to help you through unfamiliar choices while also ready to advise what you will get. My Daughter wanted to try something different , I have taken her to a good Indian restaurant that was a good first exposure . She talked to the server and chose a meal that might be a touch hotter than she is used to . She loved it ! even if a touch hot for her , how do I know ? She has asked to go back and get as take out several times - Don't miss this experience

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My husband and son were meeting friends for dinner and my friend recommended that we try this place. So glad she recommended it! The food was delicious - from the naan bread to the chicken tiki marsala to the mango lassi - all so good - so fresh! The wait staff was great considering it is such a small place - not many tables and chairs to sit crowds of people but the take out line was off the hook too! This place was hopping! Definite recommend - and my only advice would be to get there early if you plan on dinning there to make sure you get a table.