All reviewskind stuffwafflestypes of cerealroom was cleancontinental breakfastsmoking and non smokinghave stayed at this hotel severalindoor poolattending a conferencewalk in showerlaundry facilitiesa king size beddesk clerkrefrigerator and microwavewonderful hotelnice sizegreat customer service
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Loved that there is an indoor pool that to enjoy while the temperature was well in the low 30's. The bed was very comfortable, breakfasts satisfying(wish they had turkey bacon/sausage) and restaurants and other entertainment are within a five to seven mile radius. Most of all friendly staff; Alcina the GM even call me once i was settled in the room to make sure everything was perfect! Look forward to visiting here again on my next trip:)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carla C
Jameson757, General Manager at Jameson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you Carla C for such a kind review. I will be sharing this with our staff and also checking with our vendors to get some of that turkey bacon!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Worse hotel I have ever been in. Dirty, smells, gross. Good customer service. Online reviews are so inaccurate. Sheets are dirty, doors are broken, furniture in room dirty. Im afraid to sit on the chair it is so stained up.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jameson757, General Manager at Jameson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

We sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. We do care about our guest and the property as a whole. Unfortunately, we failed to meet your standards so we are actively working to fix the above mentioned areas of concern. Hopefully we can earn your trust and in the future you will come back and see this review made a difference.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. With me coming to a new city for the first time the staff as well as the Management Team made me feel like home. With customer service that I specialize in this Hotel did an excellent job . I will definitely recommend this place and give it 20 stars if I could . I have already recommended for any of my other employees to come to this hotel whenever we have to come for a conference. Thank you very much for your customer service and your generosity.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times just to simply have a night away. I usually come in after work and am completely exhausted. A'Rhonda is usually the one who checks me in and she is just great. She is very friendly and professional and always makes me feel welcome. The rooms have always been great. I did have an issue 1 time and Arhonda immediately apologized and rectified the situation. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone coming out of town or like myself just needs a night or 2 away to simply relax. Between all the amenities the friendly staff and the clean rooms you can't go wrong.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jameson757, General Manager at Jameson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to say how much you enjoy your time away. We appreciate you as well and look forward to accommodating you in the future. We will be sure to share this with A'Rhonda she will be tickled pink!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I had a good time at this hotel the customer service is great thanks to ms.tamika I love this hotel

If anyone looking for a hotel to stay at this is the one
My kids love the pool and the mall is just around the corner

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing our property and I have shared this with Tamika she was tickled pink. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.