“Must try”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Located in Kiln Creek's small shopping strip..is a little hard to find, but you will be glad you find the location.

Garlic knots served as you sit down. They are so good, you can get carless and fill up on these before you meal even shows up. Salad is default as a side for most meals. I recommend the Lobster and Crab ravioli. You may request fresh ground black pepper on your salads, fresh ground parmigiana on your pasta meals, and oil/balsamic vinaigrette to dip the bread knots in . The restaurant is not large and reservations are needed if you do not want to wait.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We have dine twice here and both times we walked away amazed and pleased. The atmosphere is great for any occasion. Food is excellent with large portions. Very personal for those special dinners with a nice touch. I highly recommend making reservations but they are not required.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We live close by - and this restaurant is great. the Tre Color Tortelinni is the best i've ever had. i keep saying i am going to order something else but i absolutely love the flavors in this. Plus--- i do not care for mushrooms so they do not put mushrooms in it. Their pizza is fantastic as well. One of the best items is their home made italian dressing for their salads. Tangy and full of flavor. My husband and I love this restaurant; after eating here, it is difficult for us to go to Olive Garden....

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to try something different for dinner. We weren’t disappointed in choosing The Vineyard in Newport News. We felt the garlic bread knots were super delicious. Our calamari was great as well. He chose the salmon dinner and I opted for a seafood pasta dish with sea scallops, shrimp, and mussels. Both were top notch with awesome sauces to enrich the experience. All and all, we had a delightful dining experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Seriously, this was one of the best experiences I have had at a restaurant in a long time. All of the staff was extremely nice and the food was fantastic! We will definitely be coming back!

Date of visit: July 2018