“Wines are a must and good quality of food.”
Review of Fin Seafood

Fin Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Fin Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 510 Restaurants in Newport News
Price range: USD 15 - USD 50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Fin features the finest local ingredients while utilizing organic and sustainable produce and proteins whenever possible. Chef Kenny Sloane has perfected the use of these seasonal ingredients to complement his refined yet robust menu.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is small, few tables, the service is great, but reserve ASAP and ask not to be in front of the door, especially when is a windy day. The crab soup is delicious. The wine card is appreciable and deserve the place.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

A friend and I decided to try this place out for lunch and I will definitely be back! When we arrived, we were seated quickly. Service was attentive and the food was delicious. We both ordered the three-course lunch for $20. I had the Caesar salad, shrimp tacos, and bread pudding. All of it was well-prepared and yummy to the tummy! I really enjoyed the salad. The entrée and dessert serving sizes are small compared to other restaurants but I appreciated the limit. ;). It was enough for me. Great atmosphere and very relaxing.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This is our annual brunch spot for Mother’s Day. It hasn’t let us down so far. The service is phenomenal and the food is amazing. I would recommend the 3 or even the 5 course meal.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The location is great and the wait staff was pleasant. A couple of my friends had viewed the online menu prior to arriving with the expectations of purchasing certain items but unbeknownst to them these items were no longer available as the menu had not been updated since fall. Pasta was one of the items that was no longer on the menu. They are a bit pricey$$$$$ but not unbearable. The alcohol selection was minimal. They explained that they make there own flavors fresh so flavored alcohol is not available. They accomadated our group which was rather large 15 in total. My only complaint is the wait time between entrees. It wasn't crowded so I expected the service to be a tad bit faster but all in all a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

My daughter and I had lunch at this restaurant recently and I was pleasantly surprised. I have been visiting Newport News for a couple of years and have been disappointed in more than a few highly acclaimed eating establishments. This is one that I recommend highly and will definitely visit on my next trip. The fried oyster with Garlic bechamel sauce served with asparagus (nice pairing) was delicious. The soup was prepared with fresh vegetables from Chef's garden to perfection. I added dessert which I rarely do for lunch but just wanted to keep going...Creme Brulee did not disappoint. A little pricey but worth every cent