All reviews front desk separate bedroom oyster point full kitchen outdoor pool breakfast area basketball tournament nice breakfast room was clean a great stay housekeeping staff free breakfast enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again busch gardens king suite very nice hotel
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We only spent one evening here, but it checked all of our boxes. Check in was efficient, our room was clean and quiet, the beds were comfortable (the pillows slightly less so, to us), and there was plenty of warm water for morning showers. While we left too early to sample the free breakfast and declined the free wings in the evening (they smelled good!), we did enjoy the warm chocolate chip cookies and cold milk before bed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was my second stay, and I look forward to returning. The staff are polite room was clean. This standard room is nice but I do prefer the large one with the kitchen. Next trip that will be the pick.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel to be close to Fort Eustis for the graduation from AIT of our nephew. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and we enjoyed our stay. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is my go-to hotel. Staff is friendly and helpful, the complimentary breakfast is very good and the WiFi service is reliable. Excellent for the price. The location is perfect for its proximity to my family and nearby shopping.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I was really disappointed about how much the prices were jacked up for parents weekend at CNU. We were originally going to stay for 2 nights but decided to only stay one.
My husband hates Hampton Inn (not sure why or what but he was complain having to stay there)
The hotel lobby was great and their breakfast offering was a good choice for breakfast before heading home.
The room was spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family