Hampton Inn & Suites Newport News (Oyster Point)
USD 96
ComfortSuites
USD 137
Hampton.com
USD 129
USD 82
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

USD 90
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 159
GardenInn.com
USD 190
USD 153
USD 191
USD 183
Mulberry Inn and Plaza at Fort Eustis(Newport News)(Great Value!)
USD 98
USD 75
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

USD 86
USD 114
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

All reviewsoyster pointfull kitchenoutdoor poolbreakfast areabasketball tournamentliving arearoom was cleanshopping and restaurantscracker barrela great staybreakfast stafffree breakfastenjoyed my stayking suitebusch gardenswould definitely stay here againfort eustis
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I was really disappointed about how much the prices were jacked up for parents weekend at CNU. We were originally going to stay for 2 nights but decided to only stay one.
My husband hates Hampton Inn (not sure why or what but he was complain having to stay there)
The hotel lobby was great and their breakfast offering was a good choice for breakfast before heading home.
The room was spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn/Oyster Point. It sits across the street from the mall and next to Applebees. They have a fitness center inside. Nice selection for breakfast and the best homemade cookies that they offer every evening. This was perfect for my business travel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Free breakfast, complimentary wifi, ability to earn HH points, all for a great price. Was definitely a great location as well for people who may be traveling through the area. I booked through hotels.com and therefore could not alert the hotel as to my Hilton Honors membership, but as soon as I arrived there was no issue in making sure that I received HH points for my stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Wonderful experience at this hotel, bearing Hilton name. It’s near great shopping and has ample parking. Room size and rates were exceptional and the shuttle to the airport was added benefit. I dropped off a rental car, was brought back to the hotel and the shuttle got me to the airport in a jiffy.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I will be returning to the area and I will and I will stay at this hotel again. The staff was wonderful and the hotel was everything I wanted and more for the price. It was also convenient to lots of shopping.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends