All reviews front desk separate bedroom oyster point full kitchen outdoor pool breakfast area basketball tournament nice breakfast room was clean a great stay housekeeping staff free breakfast enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again busch gardens king suite very nice hotel
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I was really disappointed about how much the prices were jacked up for parents weekend at CNU. We were originally going to stay for 2 nights but decided to only stay one.
My husband hates Hampton Inn (not sure why or what but he was complain having to stay there)
The hotel lobby was great and their breakfast offering was a good choice for breakfast before heading home.
The room was spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn/Oyster Point. It sits across the street from the mall and next to Applebees. They have a fitness center inside. Nice selection for breakfast and the best homemade cookies that they offer every evening. This was perfect for my business travel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Free breakfast, complimentary wifi, ability to earn HH points, all for a great price. Was definitely a great location as well for people who may be traveling through the area. I booked through hotels.com and therefore could not alert the hotel as to my Hilton Honors membership, but as soon as I arrived there was no issue in making sure that I received HH points for my stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Wonderful experience at this hotel, bearing Hilton name. It’s near great shopping and has ample parking. Room size and rates were exceptional and the shuttle to the airport was added benefit. I dropped off a rental car, was brought back to the hotel and the shuttle got me to the airport in a jiffy.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I will be returning to the area and I will and I will stay at this hotel again. The staff was wonderful and the hotel was everything I wanted and more for the price. It was also convenient to lots of shopping.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends