All reviewsfront deskgrocery storeroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubgreat hotelfresh fruitthe hotel staffstaff was very friendlywould stay here againmovie theaterenjoyed our stayoff the highwaywithin walking distancethe breakfast areaoatmealrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly and helpful. Duane, at the front desk even offered to take our bags to our room while we had dinner : ) The hotel and room was well-maintained and clean. The variety of choices for breakfast was good.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Hampton Inns have been my choice for years. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is perfect for me, plus there are lots of choices. I always feel welcome and know what to expect. I choose Hampton.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Hampton Inn Newport News lives by its name. It has classy rooms which are well maintained. The beds are super comfy. The check in was a breeze. The person at the reception took pains to allot another room to us as the room allotted to us wasn't ready. My wife left her iPhone in room and we had travelled almost 30 miles when she realised it. We gave a call and we were informed that housekeeper has it. A big thank you to Hampton Inn staff. Keep it up.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The staff was very courteous, professional and kind. I felt welcome from the time I arrived, to the time I departed. This is by far the best service I have ever received at a hotel. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I always enjoy staying at Hampton Inn whenever I travel. This location did not disappoint. It was very clean as expected, there were many options (hot and cold) for breakfast, and the staff were courteous. The housekeeper even left a note under my door to let me know that she would come by later to clean my room, since I was in the shower.

1  Thank Candace T