See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This hotel was very conveniently located near great restaurants and malls. The room was also surprisingly quiet. The front desk service was courteous and polite. The room, however, was very poor. It’s as if they had done repairs but just completed the bare minimum to fix things. The bathroom especially had bare plaster and drywall. The tile on the steps to the tub were chipped. It was fine for an overnight place to sleep which is what we needed but it certainly wasn’t beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Pretty good location for restaurants, fast food, and some bars, but it is the hotel you get for the price. The service was okay and I had no problems with the staff. There is a microwave and a fridge. My bathroom tile moved, but everything was functional. It's just a $50 hotel. If you want to go cheap, it's fine. I'd probably stay there again if needed. Air conditioning is good and works. Wifi is actually pretty good. I'm in an extended stay hotel as I write this review and Key West's internet is 1000 times better.

Room Tip: noise level is fine regardless of rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Key West Inn, 06/04/17 - 06/09/17. While he was at the conference I stayed at our room. The housekeeping services was great. Especially, Ms. Nickki she took care of our room. She is a jewel. Caution! Watch out for cars entering in from the main road. God Bless!

Room Tip: "Non-Smoker Rooms are the best"
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We stayed here while we were in town visiting family and friends. The room smelled old and musty. The carpeting was dirty. There was a dirty towel on the bathroom floor that had obviously been there to clean up a leak and had been there for some time. The bath tub was quite slippery and made me pretty nervous. Otherwise, the room was acceptable. My biggest problem that the room seemed much more expensive than advertised and the clerk didn't tell me how much before he charged my card. I may not have stayed there if I had known the price before the swipe.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I have stayed at this hotel twice due to out of town business. Rooms have been available with little notice and they have been clean. My boyfriend had a job In Newport News that ran over and required an overnight stay. He was able to walk in with no notice, late at night, and a room was available. The owners are courteous and helpful. Granted, the rooms could use some upgrades, but for the price, it's hard to complain.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SarahH9037
VPA11845, General Manager at Key West Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you Sarah for the kind words. We are always excited to welcome back our return customers. We take all feedbacks seriously. As you mentioned, we do plan on doing some upgrades during the slower upcoming months. It is difficult during the summer busy season. However, I am glad you found great value in our motel.