“Breakfast Destination Found”

Indulge Bakery and Bistro
Ranked #38 of 534 Restaurants in Newport News
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Stopped here one morning when staying at in AirBnB in Hilton Village. What a great find within walking distance of the neighborhood. We called ahead a time and put in our order. Everything was ready to go by the time we got there.

The Croissant sandwiches are delicious and love avocado option. There were many things on the menu that were hard to pass up. It is clearly a place you have to keep coming back to, to try their crumble cake, biscuits and gravy or cinnamon rolls and other baked goods. It is a terrific breakfast place and the staff was very friendly. Not a ton of seats so maybe call a head of time to see if there is a wait. In the warmer months they do have outdoor seating.

The atmosphere was quaint and cute. I could easy see myself getting a coffee and getting unplugged and indulge in some quality reading. This is for sure a place you will enjoy time and time again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Great little bistro in a cute, historic town! Excellent food - the best Quiche Loraine I've ever had. My husband got the grilled cheese - 4 different cheeses, one of the fanciest and best tasting grilled cheese (he let me taste it). Really nice people, just a great find for us.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

One of the great little places in the 757 to catch a light lunch, coffee, or satisfy your sweet tooth. Service is always quick, the dining room is clean (bathroom could be touched up a bit, but it's not the grossest one I've been in). The sweets are to die for, truly delicious. The coffee is fresh and crisp as well. I only wish it was open a little later during the week so I could stop in more!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were thrilled with our Friday brunch visit to this bistro in Hilton Village. The restaurant is nestled in a unique area of Newport News and the staff are friendly and welcoming. We sat outside under the pretty red umbrellas enjoying the weather and the view. The vegetable quiche was delicious and the grill cheese sandwich was incredible! Our chai drinks were great, too. Strolling around the village after our meal made the stop even more memorable. Great way to start a day!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The food here is just average. The tomato soup is delicious but a little overpriced at $5 a cup. The chicken salad is just ok. Nothing really special. The three times I've been here, I've asked for my bread to be toasted for my sandwich and it has never happened. I don't understand that. Don't they write down your order? The last time I was there it was empty. Also, note the days they are open.... Wed-Sunday...closed Monday and Tuesday

Date of visit: January 2018