“High Quality and Delicious”

Indulge Bakery and Bistro
Ranked #38 of 534 Restaurants in Newport News
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Great little bistro in a cute, historic town! Excellent food - the best Quiche Loraine I've ever had. My husband got the grilled cheese - 4 different cheeses, one of the fanciest and best tasting grilled cheese (he let me taste it). Really nice people, just a great find for us.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

One of the great little places in the 757 to catch a light lunch, coffee, or satisfy your sweet tooth. Service is always quick, the dining room is clean (bathroom could be touched up a bit, but it's not the grossest one I've been in). The sweets are to die for, truly delicious. The coffee is fresh and crisp as well. I only wish it was open a little later during the week so I could stop in more!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were thrilled with our Friday brunch visit to this bistro in Hilton Village. The restaurant is nestled in a unique area of Newport News and the staff are friendly and welcoming. We sat outside under the pretty red umbrellas enjoying the weather and the view. The vegetable quiche was delicious and the grill cheese sandwich was incredible! Our chai drinks were great, too. Strolling around the village after our meal made the stop even more memorable. Great way to start a day!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The food here is just average. The tomato soup is delicious but a little overpriced at $5 a cup. The chicken salad is just ok. Nothing really special. The three times I've been here, I've asked for my bread to be toasted for my sandwich and it has never happened. I don't understand that. Don't they write down your order? The last time I was there it was empty. Also, note the days they are open.... Wed-Sunday...closed Monday and Tuesday

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went with a friend who was visiting town. We both had breakfast items and coffee. The food was good and served in a timely manner. The atmosphere and decor was very cute as well. Would go back for another special occasion.

Date of visit: October 2017