All reviews two bedroom suite hot cakes large sausage front desk role model communication skills great local restaurants welcoming smile soft towels complete breakfast great water pressure in the shower professional behavior indoor pool nice size tv great colors rooms are beautiful waffles
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I came in for a wedding and when I checked in I had the friendliest greeting. All the staff was very friendly.
I was not impressed by the breakfast....not much to choose from so thank goodness it has a kitchen in the room. I made my own the next day.
Pool was nice and warm....only main issue was the shower water stayed cold for a while several times while I was in it. Other then that I would stay again if I ever came back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

My son had the same conference this year, and since we had such an enjoyable stay last year, we chose to return again this year despite the property being a bit away from his conference location. This was a great decision, as we were greeted by friendly staff once again. The breakfast was better than we remembered, and the room was perfect. We hope to return again next year!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Rebecca J, General Manager at Residence Inn Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Greetings!

We are so glad that you decided to come back and stay with us during your sons conference. We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that you will return next year. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit was. I have shared your feedback with my staff and the love to hear such great comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thank you!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing the rooms are comfortable, bright, and spacious! I slept so good the bed was amazing! Free parking and WiFi are always great! They have a nice pool; a nice snack shop! And the staff are all really nice ! So I will definitely stay again !

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kfire101
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The room was beautiful! It had a full kitchen and the room was a lot better than what i had expected. The exact room i was looking for. The breakfast there was standard. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely come back and get another room when needed!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Comfortable rooms, quiet location, easy access - this property does it all. Spacious rooms typical of Residence Inn, this hotel has a good breakfast, and a great staff. A number of restaurants are close by, and it’s easy to get to. I’d definitely return here on my next visit.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Traveler1959-123
Rebecca J, General Manager at Residence Inn Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

WOW, thank you so much for your great review! We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us. Your feedback really means a lot to all of us here. We hope to see you again real soon! Thank you from all of my staff!