“Good Pizza & Friendly Service”
Review of Godfather's Pizza

Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in New Market
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Stopped in for a quick lunch. We were greeted by a friendly gentleman and our pizza arrived in minutes. It was delicious-- perfect crisp crust and just the right amount of sauce. We had cheese and pepperoni and would definitely go back of in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We were camping near by and decided to order pizzas on the recommendation of a fellow camper. They were very good and would get them again if are in the area.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

PLease avoid this place. It was not clean and was connected with a run down gas station. I can't imagine it was truly a godfather's franchise.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

My husband and I had stopped for lunch here. The specials were good. The food was good and nice and hot. Place was clean and staff were friendly.

Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

My son and I stopped by to get some pizza on the way home. Excellent buttery crust with plenty of toppings and the staff was very helpful.