“The Italian job, does a good job”
Review of The Italian Job

The Italian Job
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in New Market
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered ahead while on the road headed to a local B&B, as a grab and go. People were nice, order was accurate and right on time, food was good. While we would say pass on the cheesy garlic bread, A customized Stromboli was super tasty, jalapeño poppers were fresh and an antipasto salad was loaded with meats and cheese. All in all, pretty good job!

1  Thank Waldowanders

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at a hotel and ordered from here and they were very friendly and fast delivery. We ordered a pizza one night and a cheese steak and a calzone another night and a cannoli for dessert. Very good ! There prices are really good for the quality of food ! I would definitely recommend this place !

1  Thank O58LOlisab
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Saw an ad for this place at our hotel so we went in to place an order. We were able to place an order quickly enough after I realized the cashier was waiting on me. She never said can I help you, she just stood there and that is the only reason one star is deducted. The pizza was really good and the slices are huge. The hot wings were also very very good.

2  Thank Robin A
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The staff was very friendly and nice. We had the fried pickles which were excellent. They were the first ones I've ever had done as spears instead of rounds. They were not greasy at all. Really well done. We liked the Fat Boy (kind of a pizza roll) better than the pizza I ordered, but the pizza was OK and I enjoyed it cold for lunch the next day (but I like cold pizza!). I thought it needed some more spice to it, and I used the parmesan, garlic powder, oregano and crushed red peppers provided at the table, which topped it off nicely.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Is one of the better places to eat in New Market. Pizza crust is not greasy, but do not seem to use high quality cheeses. Economically priced.