USD 93
  • Pool
Casa Calala(Granada)(Great Value!)
USD 35
USD 31
Mansion de Chocolate(Granada)(Great Value!)
USD 79
USD 55
USD 205
Casa Silas B & B(Granada)(Great Value!)
USD 47
Albergue Rural Nicaragua Libre(Granada)(Great Value!)
USD 20
  • Restaurant
Hostel De Boca en Boca(Granada)(Great Value!)
USD 17
Hostel Oasis(Granada)(Great Value!)
USD 28
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree waterthe ownerhighly recommend the hostelsmall patioprivate room with shared bathroomhostel offerslaundry servicedormtvfanbedshandicraftsearplugsshuttle
Reviewed 27 May 2016

I stayed in Hostal Entre Amigos one night. The location is very good. It is 150 mts to the downtown (the central park). 5 minutes on foot. There is a market across it. The staff is friendly. Trip to La Guna is only 7 dollars which another company demanded 25 dollars. There was wi-fi which is good and also no problem with water. Granada is a nice town by the lake.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I stayed in Hostal Entre Amigos for a month and it was a wonderful experience. Great prices, always clean, you can get a good sleep there as it is not noisy at all. Also, the people I met there were the best part of my journey. Would definitely recommend to everybody.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Nice room, you get what you paid for. Cute little patio to hang out on, and a couch and relaxing area as well. A kitchen is available to cook and keep food. Very friendly service. Free wifi and water available.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I was there for some nights and it was a small but a cozy and nice place to be. It has a nice kitchen and the bathroom and dormitory are very clean. It's well located since is in the center of the great and colonial town of Granada. The staff treated me very well. The city has a lot of to offer if you like colonial Architecture and want to see Nicaraguan tradition! :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Could not get deposite back, stayed one night.. Place is basic and cheap.

Open spaces were a bit run down, and little patio with no vibe; so why name the place 'Entre Amigos'?

Rooms are small and too warm.
Kitchen and sanitair were ok..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sjaak L
hostalentreamigos, Manager at Hostal Entre Amigos, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

and that is the other side of the coin, but you know what? there is always another side, you know how many times in the month people came saying:
"oh, yes, I want that room, I return in 10 minutes ?, or "please, keep that room for me, I'm so tired of walking around the city and need to rest.." or "i heard that you place is very quiet, not a party hostal, it is just what I need, I'll just bring my luggage in a minute..."
sometimes we waited more than 3 hours thinking they would come back because we like to be responsible and we care, so we had to say no to others who were looking for a place to stay...

i´m not saying everyone is the same beacuse 3 out of 10 people returned to cancel the reservation and it feels great when you see they care, that is nice and polite

recently I decided that to avoid this situation was better to charge a symbolic deposit to do the booking, i thought it was something logical..

Is totally unfair that there are people like you with absolute no respect to the work of others, your opinion could be valid only if it is based on a true and fair fact,
you had the smallest room because you wanted to pay less, you didn´t feel the vibe of what it is to be "entre amigos" probably because you were in the room with that street guy all the time, if i knew that you were going to bring that kind of person to my place i don´t let you stay, but when you came to to do the booking you came alone, next time i call the police..

and I completely disagree with your opinion about my garden, my garden is the best!