All reviews rooms are spacious living room spent two nights next morning quiet street within walking distance nice pool perfect location few blocks beautiful hotel paradiso apartment dishwasher property furniture tidy square
Reviewed 21 November 2018

I've stayed at the Paraíso twice now and will definitely be coming back. The staff are super friendly, patient with my bad Spanish and help me out in English when I need it. The beds and rooms are comfortable and the pool and lounge area is lovely, with plenty of places in sun and shade to get a bit of work done or kick back and enjoy a book. Overall if you're looking for a worry free experience in a city that can often leave you worrying, this is the place to go.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Very clean spacious suites, incredible customer service! Beautiful hotel. We came during the protesting and riots and felt safe. No issues at all. Love it here. Highly recommend this hotel and Granada

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This place is my favorite gateway into the city of granada. perfect location. luxurious. confortable. Everytime i go to Granada I stay there. Kinda feels like home but better. The kitchens in the rooms are better than mine :)

Room tip: very quiet
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We were two couples staying here for 3 nights. We had a great apartment with two big bedrooms with ensuite. Short walk to restaurants and bars in the area. Good breakfast in hotel restaurant.
If I come back to Granada, I will definitely look up this place again!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I recommend this place for families, even though it wasn't as put together as their photos showed.

The windows were very small in the twin bedroom and the master bedroom didn't even have a window. The wall in the master bedroom was pulling apart at the corners, maybe water damage, not sure. The dishwasher was not pushed all the way under the counter. We heard a weird scratching noise on the wall during the night. I assume it was something either trapped in the wall or on the roof.

All that said, I still recommend it. All the rooms were ample size. The beds were comfortable enough. The pool was nice. The grounds were lovely, the front desk was very helpful, the food was great, and the location was good. My children loved the swinging chairs on the property, and there was ample sitting/lounging space by the pool and reception. This place is only a few blocks off the main park and restaurant area. Across the street from Tribal Hotel (which doesn't allow children.)

I would go back again, but now I would have a different set of expectations when I arrive. If you aren't traveling with a family or group of people, and don't need the space, I'd recommend trying one of the local hotels instead.

Date of stay: March 2018