“Fantastic rooftop bar and good service ”
Review of Wok&Roll Granada

Wok&Roll Granada
Ranked #27 of 181 Restaurants in Granada
Description: Create your Wok. Create your Rolls. Taste Asian dishes in a cozy atmosphere. We select fresh and local ingredients in order to homecook all our dishes with traditional recipes. Woking and Rolling : these 2 ancestral techniques preserve taste, freshness and texture of the products. It results in healthy and flavorful dishes while respecting their nutritional value. We are proud to cook and offer organic chicken, eggs and tofu! We keep on looking for better and sound ingredients all over Nicaragua. Please, be welcome in one of our 3 places in Wok&Roll : the terrace in the lively Calzada street, inside in the quiet patio or in our breezy rooftop.
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere and quirky menu where you can select exactly how you want your dish cooked! Food was very good and portion sizes were generous

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Great concept that fails miserably in the execution. Perhaps my chosen stir-fry ingredients were not a perfect combination, but the burnt tofu was all on the chef. After my food was delivered, it was impossible to get the attention of one of the two gentlemen "serving" the rooftop. So I was unable to ask for as much as a glass of water, leave alone commenting on the food or ordering a dessert. Where do the wait staff disappear to anyway? Oh, right, they have to go all the way to the entrance of the building with their clients for payment. And who knows for what else.

In the end you'll have to pay the mandatory 10% for non-service and complaints will literally be received with OMG! whilst the cashier tries to short-change you. Shameful.

The owner, who was having a fine time with guests a few tables over should perhaps rather be assisting his staff. I would have loved to go back for a design-it-yourself roll, but now I'm just wok-ing away.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I had an excellent dinner....wok and sushi full of flavor. Owner was super friendly and service was good though a bit slow to start. Great location. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Our family of four enjoyed the menu options and good, fresh food. Probably one of the more tasty establishments visited during the trip.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The food was excellent! After a day exploring the area, we let ourselves be attracted by the original sign of the restaurant. Once inside we pass by the kitchens (they have two) the smell gives us appetite, we head to the terrace high. The furniture is wooden, the chairs and sofas are very comfortable. To order you go through a very detailed menu. You can choose all the ingredients, I think that only the owner has had time to try every possible combinations! A little lost I ask for help from a waiter, who comes to help me very quickly, he advises me about the ingredients and even the drink to take with the meat I have chosen. Drinks and food arrive quickly, I am amazed by the appearance of the wok, I start to eat it without waiting. As expected it is very good and very plentiful, I have no place for a dessert, but I took a pancake by gluttony. To pay the fastest is to go to the counter, but if you solicit them they are very responsive.

Most :
-The staff is attentive, with an irreproachable behavior.
-The boss, very friendly, makes himself available when you have any question for example.
- Portion size, This is a real meal, impossible to stay on its hunger !