Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 35
USD 35
FindHotel
USD 21
Booking.comUSD 36
Agoda.comUSD 25
TravelocityUSD 35
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Let’s start with the positive side: The rooms are quite ok.
Nothing more to say than that.

All the rest is unbelievably much below average: Starting from a very monotonous breakfast (without any kind of fruit! Come on, guys, we’re in Thailand!) via the non-existence of a bar or a restaurant to this and let’s call it the maximum of all negative: Their employees‘ attitude towards customers and their inability to solve problems. One of many examples:
We were waiting for the at the reception promoted free shuttle from White Sands Beach to the nowhereland where the hotel is located. They confirmed three times that the shuttle is on its way. Oh well. After 40 minutes of unsuccessful waiting we called again and again, nobody was willing to answer the phone, but as nothing happened we had to take an overpriced taxi.
Back in the hotel three employees were neither able to reimburse us for the expenses we had to spend due to their inability nor to offer us something to calm down, like a drink for free.
Customer-orientation? What is that?
Btw spa... There is no spa at all.

Don’t make yourself unhappy. Look for something better...

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Absolutely appalling. The party fell ill, staff was rude and not considerate. Avoid at all cost. Pool was warm, food wasn't nice spend abit extra and go to the resort up the road.

Location is really quiet. Not much to do, local shops shut really early.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank AaronK5432
Reviewed 12 December 2014

I went there with my family last week end. The resort and room was quite good but the service was so terrible. sales do not gave us everything she promised when i purchase the package. the food also bad. not only quality but also taste.I do not go to this hotel any longer.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nuuben
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This hotel at first seemed like a good deal with the 3 day 2 night tour package. Staff on site are accommodating, when they're around. It is our own fault for coming here in the rainy season so the island can't show its true beauty. We were tired of spending most of our time getting to our previous destinations so we decided to buy an extra night to stay on this island.

The deluxe room is decent. The bathroom is with the room but it is "outdoor." Imagine a patio with tin roof and tiled walls and ground, but there's a gap between the walls and the roof. There is a planter with a tree in it. I guess they were going for the "earthy" theme for this place. I'm not sure if you will associate the smell in the bathroom with sewage or "nature." Maybe it's our fault, again, for coming here during rainy season.

The first night we heard creatures running on the roof of our two-room building. It spooked us, but we got used to it the second night we stayed (after we were out snorkeling during the day as a part of the tour). Bed was made for us when we got back from dinner at the hotel (I think dinner was definitely great, but make sure you put on bug spray for your meal there). I noticed a black speck on the ground, but didn't think much of it: "That looks like... poop?? Meh, whatever. I'll let the housekeeping deal with it next time they come."

The next day it was pouring rain. After a mediocre "American breakfast," we stayed in the room until 3 pm when it stopped raining. We went out to check out the white sand beach (a part of the tour) when we had the chance. Then, we came back and relaxed for the rest of the evening. And, we turned the lights off getting ready to go to bed. Then, I heard a plastic bag next to my suitcase moved, so I woke up my husband to scout the room out for me. A black rat jumped out of the closet drawer up to the top of the mini fridge where our teacups would have been! Then, it ran along the wall and hid underneath our bed!

We packed our stuff and went out to the reception desk around 10:30 PM. No one was there! Hoping to switch hotels, we called the hotels nearby but only two hotels answered there phones and asked for outrageous prices. So...we decided to tough it out. We came back to our room since we don't want to be eaten alive by mosquitoes.

Now, we're on a mouse/rat hunt. We just heard the running noise on our roof again. We think it might have been the black cat we saw in the reception area trying to catch a few snacks tonight before the rain came again.

By the way, the whole damn time there has been this creature outside "barking" every 5 seconds a-l-l d-a-y and a-l-l n-i-g-h-t l-o-n-g. We can't decide if it's a dog or a frog. Btw, the black speck is definitely a rat poop.

This hotel is not anywhere near the beach at all. It is at least 15 min car ride to the closest one, which I think would be White Sand beach or Klong Pra-ow.

A local told me that Jan - March is the best time of the year to visit Koh Chang. And, lastly: dtac gets you only EDGE, not 3G, on this island.

I'm sure this trip would have been a different experience if we didn't come during a rainy season.

Date of stay: July 2013
2  Thank misc-56
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Went there last week, The resort is beautiful but the pool is under construction. The spa there is not clean as it should be. The light was black out around 1 hour, although we had inforemed front desk staff but no one came to fix it. If you want to go to white sand beach this resort is not a good choice (too far).

Room tip: There is an isolated house "B005" if you prefer private zone.
Date of stay: June 2013