1,314 results
All reviews amari hotel huge pool breakfast buffet beautiful hotel amazing pool private beach pool side plenty of sunbeds deluxe room spent nights nice beach restaurant staff pool bar klong prao beach sea view low season rooms are big
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I score this place a five. I have nothing to complain about and if I did, I know that it would only take a minute to be fixed.
The resort is well placed and the beach is nice. Rooms are fairly large, well furnitured and very well kept/clean. The garden is nice and oh!! - what a swimming pool they have!!!. Restaurant is spacious and the choice during breakfast is reasonable. The “staff”, all of them and I mean all, from the Receiption, Restaurant, the cleaning staff, security, concierge and the rest are role models. Very friendly and very caring and anyone of them can take care of any of your needs. I must say, I have been around the world and to many hotels and resorts, but none of the places I have been to, have staff that would beat this amazing team. Hats off to the management of the resort.
The hotel is quite in terms of activities but a bit noisy with the guests. During my four day stay there, 90% of guests were Chinese and they are kind of noisy to say the least.
I will stay here again and again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank masoud104
Witthaya S, Manager at The Emerald Cove Koh Chang, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Masoud A,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us and other guests about the wonderful stay you had with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our entire staff to continue to to do a great job meet our guests expectations. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall. We look forward to hosting your stay once again. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the pool and the pool side cocktails! The hotel also has a nice beach area.
I highly enjoyed walking on the board walk back to our room, it was very peaceful.
The rooms were nice but a little small for my taste, even though we did not spend much time there.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marievanhoo

Dear maievanhoo,

We are pleased to know that you loved our swimming pool, poolside cocktails, beach, room facilities etc. Your feedback is very much appreciated in our effort to improve our service standards to meet up our guests expectation.Your comments have been shared the entire team to keep continue to deliver our best services and to improve some area of improvement. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, with a great staff, in front of the beach! It is well located close to the Main Street where you can find 7/11 and some restaurants. For a family or a couple, it is a great place to stay. If you want to marry in a Buddhism celebration, they can provide you. Great food there and the rooms are big and very clean.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear etienebs,

Thank you for taking the time give us your feedback. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and thank you for choosing The Emerald Cove Koh Chang!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in July. Was upgraded to an oceanview room. Excellent facilities including huge pool. Definitely recommend to those wanting a quiet, relaxing. high quality resort to stay.

Breakfast buffet had something for everyone with good selection. Gardens were beautifully maintained.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Peter K

Dear Peter K,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

No doubt the worst hotel I have ever stayed in during a trip in Thailand (if not all Asia). The whole property is a run-down soviet era badly maintained building packed with scores of ill-mannered heavy drinking tourists on a package. Noise insulation is "never heard of" (though we had booked a bedroom in the top range). Staff service is utterly disenchanted and close to non existing. Beach is rocky and covered with plastic sunbeds lining a few centimeters from each others packed with drunken stranded "sea-mammals". Could go on for pages and pages about pricey bad food, very poor sport facilities (aside from the 50m swimming pool which was actually very nice) and poor decoration... without actually how disappointing the whole experience was. I sincerely hope this review will prevent others from spoiling well deserved holidays. Still interested? Better pick a plane ticket to Benidorm!

Room tip: Move to another hotel
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear shatush,

Thank you for taking the time to give us you feedback. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. I apologize for the any inconvenience you found during you stay with us and we take your comments seriously to share with the appropriate departments so that they may be addressed to improve at once. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you.