“tasty breakfast with ganga view”
Review of Cafe de Goa

Cafe de Goa
Ranked #6 of 159 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Price range: USD 2 - USD 3
Description: A restaurant overlooking Luxman Jhula Bridge and the Ganga. We serve a variety of cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner and specialise in mocktails and fresh juices. Free wi-fi available. Come in and say hello to our friendly waitstaff and enjoy the best Rishikish has to offer.
Reviewed 19 November 2017

a great restaurant near laxman jhula. location was great. you can take breakfast with ganga view. food quality was great and staff was also good. must try sandwich

Reviewed 16 November 2017

This restaurant overlooking the Ganges has a great view and some very nice food. Good value for money and friendly staff. Not far from Laxsman Jula Bridge and the Swiss Bakery.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My family and I recently had the good fortune of staying in Rishikesh. After a long day of travel through India in route to our stay, we were met by an awesome view, great staff and even better food Sanjay and his amazing staff make their meals to order and use nothing but the freshest ingredients.
Being a vegan, I really appreciate fresh cooked to order food. Sanjay and his staff took the time to not only explain their preps, but were happy to accommodate each dish to my taste and dietary restrictions.
I am from the U.S. and when I travel, I tend to rely on online reviews and the recommendations of friends to let me know where to eat and stay and both were positive for Cafe de Goa. With over 250+ reviews, and recommendations from friends, it was an easy choice for me.

1  Thank coreyisfame
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and hospitality. Must try out chocolate balls..very beautiful view of the ganga.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Vevek Sanjii and Dewa thanks so much for welcoming me everyday I walked into your very nice cafe. The food was terrific the service so friendly and warm the coffee outstanding and the view spectacular to the Temple and the Bridge. A perfect location. Hope to visit you again next year