All reviews jet airways flight mr sagar laxman jhula ganga view safe parking the river walkable distance river facing room the check in process excellent view small hotel very pleasant stay nice clean rooms nearby places the general manager second home nice person
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Is it clean and nice, it is in the quiet side so if you want some peace and quiet is for you. The cafe next to it is really good but i dont remember its name. The stuff is helpfull and kind people. It is not the chepast hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelganeshainn, General Manager at Hotel Ganesha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the kind words and the positive feedback. I hope we will meet you soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I visited Rishikesh few days back and booked this property as last minute option...fortunately, my decision proved good and we had a very nice stay there...good and about the property are as follows..

Good

1. Excellent location, right on the Laxman Jhula Road
2. Safe parking available
3. Excellent food (Indian only)
4. Friendly staff
5. Value for money
6. Excellent view of Ganga

Bad (Areas of improvement)

1. No lift so check for room floor in case you have kids or elderly travelers
2. Bit noisy rooms in case you get a road facing room

Room Tip: ask for Ganga facing rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
hotelganeshainn, General Manager at Hotel Ganesha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It's a small hotel in Rishikesh, but some of it's rooms have an excellent view of the Ganges.
We had stayed there for two nights in the month of June, and loved our stay there.
Ms Rajani is very very helpful and friendly. Initially there had been a website glitch in booking, she not only sorted it out for us, but she also upgraded us in an excellent Ganga ji view room.
The rooms were clean and spacious with a small attached balcony.
Food choices were limited, but food was very tasty.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay again in Ganesha Inn next time we visit Rishikesh.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank poojaraizada

Dear Ms.Pooja,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our hospitality. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Ganesha Inn.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I went on a family vacation to Rishikesh and chose Hotel Ganesha Inn from tripadvisor reviews. I can easily tell that i have made an excellent choice. This place is amazing in every aspect of hotel industry. Its a great place for families to stay and enjoy lots, rooms was great ganga view.
Location: Around 5 kms from all julla.
Staff: Very well behaved and courteous. They will help you in all ways possible to make your stay pleasant. Great words for lady manager we reached at hotel late night around 12’o clock’ we were all very hungry. I told them that we are very hungry but at that time the kitchen of the hotel was closed. I was surprised she cooked food for us. We have stayed many hotels bur never seen hospitality like Ganesha Inn.

Food: food is awesome in restaurant. Complimentary breakfast was good well maintained property.
Message for property Owner: We salute the owner of the property who has such staff.
All in all great experience. I will come back next year with my all family members.

Room Tip: Room 401 ,304 top floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kharekamal
hotelganeshainn, General Manager at Hotel Ganesha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear Mr. Kamal ji

Greetings !!!

Thank you for choosing Hotel Ganesha Inn for your stay .I am glad that you were overall pleased with your stay and hope that you will visit us again soon! Thank you for the words written for me. Our job is to serve you best.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The hotel has great location advantage.

As it is above River Ganga, good to see hotel rooms has river view, it was very pleasant stay, We stay in # 401.(10/06 till 11/06/17).

though it is seen currently rennovated , laxuman Zoola / Ram Zoola is just 5-10mins away by walk.

Very good hospitality desk,food/staff, cleanliness remarkable.

Will surely give reference to my friends, family and colleagues.

Rajni Mam, Thank you for all of your support during our stay.

Room Tip: No worries in staying this hotel..
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rajeshkhanna588
hotelganeshainn, General Manager at Hotel Ganesha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Mr. Rajesh ji

Greetings !!!

Thank you for choosing Hotel Ganesha Inn for your stay .I am glad that you were overall pleased with your stay and hope that you will visit us again soon! Thanks for beautiful words for me.