“Twice in one day”

Ira's kitchen & Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 178 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Price range: USD 0 - USD 6
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We had such a wonderful experience at Ira's. Not only was the masala chai tea, breakfast omelete, gobi aloo, vegetable khichidi for lunch absolutely delicious, the service was a stand out. Might come back for dinner :-) Highly recommended as a homely hang out to eat, chat, relax and read.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

While we haven't eaten at Ira's, we stopped in for chai, lassis, and fruit juices. The rose and lemon lassis are about as good as they come.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I went there at my last day and I should have come before! I have had best oatmeal! It’s soft and cream. I chose for fruits and peanut butter as toppings. Also at side I got turmeric gold tea. After this I have mood for more sweet. So I ordered chai and coconut dessert. The owner is very friendly and did serve great. Bring you book and stay there all of day I would recommend you!

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We are at Ram jhula and esp travelled to Laxman jhula for lunch at this place.

Its a small homely place which is merely like 1 bedroom hall residential converted to a comfortable eatery run by a couple, named after a adorable 3.5 year old IRA.
It started with a broad smiling and warm welcome from the owner Gautami. We have a nice and friendly chat for a while which is when we learned that this place is just 1 years old .. I am so amazed to see so many and all very positive reviews on TA already and here comes mine ..
We ordered tomato soup, cheesy garlic spinal rice and Pasta with white sauce followed by Masala Tea...
They were all delicious and mouth watering. Husband is the chef here which makes every dish just personal.
Highly recommend this place and it's a must visit if you are in rishikesh. There are books to pass your relaxing time with comfortable seating options.

1  Thank Premp498
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Had golden turmeric tea as I had a cold, which led to getting a porridge that the owner says is going to be on the menu soon also with turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon and honey on top. It was excellent. I came back later to get another cup.