“Amazing food and place !!”

Ira's kitchen & Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 175 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Price range: USD 0 - USD 6
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Blissful ..
Both the food and the place ..
One should visit this place if travelling to rishikesh

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

You don't just come to this amazing place for great porridge, masala tea and juice - you will also become a part of this unique space created by a loving family. We spend so many hours here during our stay in Rishikesh, and this will be our first priority when we come back.

Andreas & Louise
Denmark

1  Thank Andy L
Reviewed 29 November 2017

This wonderful, small family restaurant is a welcome respite from the commercial eateries in Rishikesh. The warmth of the friendly woman and innate cooking skills of her husband attract warm, loving patrons. Everyone is kind, friendly, speaking in soft tones. The food is spectacular and truly home made. Expect to allow time for the perfectly prepared meals to be served....you will be delighted that you have come to this
luscious, relaxing place where delectable taste treats are the norm.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I loved my time spent at Ira's kitchen and I really miss eating there now that I am back from my travels. Gautami, Ira and husband are wonderful souls. They are fantastic parents with kind hearts and lovingly cooked food to match! Very homely environment which you can spend hours relaxing in, I really recommend the Poha and the Rose Lassi (which is super tasty!) Thank you Gautami and family for your kind hospitality and for your calm nature during my time of distress. You have left me with happy memories of Rishikesh and I wish you all the best for your business. Namaste, may you be blessed.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This was our favorite restaurant in Rishikesh. We came most days for dinner and when we could for breakfast and lunch as well. The food was incredible, it was always fresh and absolutely delicious! The owner Gautami would always come out to serve the food with a smile as well as to chat. She had great suggestions not only for dishes to try but also for things to do around Rishikesh.

This is not a place for “fast food” but a place to unwind and luxuriate and enjoy food that is made with love.

We weren’t the only ones who loved this restaurant and came regularly, it was just as much a community as a restaurant. We would see and chat with the same people every day enjoying the amazing food and service (see picture of all of us one morning during breakfast).

We couldn’t recommend this restaurant enough, it was one of our favorite places in Rishikesh.