“Lovely old place”

Kasbah Restaurant
Price range: USD 9 - USD 23
Cuisines: Moroccan
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Well worth a visit, beautiful views great photos... heaps of tourist shopping if that's your thing! Or maybe the fact that Russell Crowe was once here filming Gladiator or more recently Game if Thrones!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Very nice place with good traditional food. Exellent service. 400 meters from main road and very quite.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We left but even returned to stay for another 2 nights. We were treated like kings and felt like part of the family at the same time! The 360 degree view is phenomenal and we have never seen...the Tajine of Kafta we had in the last night was my best tajine ever.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

All was charming and beautifully set , very authentic beautiful charming guest house , the food was one of the best I had so far in this part of east morocco , and you can ask for more , the owner do all his best to make have the best experience ever , I did try a lot of different places in Skoura , this was my best experience ever , don't miss the sunset on the top terasse , magic sunset over the high atlas and Skoura oasis palm groove , breakfast ? It is the first time I'm having a ful course breakfast with a huge omelette on the top of all , I will come back as soon as I have Skoura oasis as a plan . Before this place will become famous :)

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The hotel is well-situated just off the highway for trips to the Skoura palmeries and the Todra Gorge. The service in the hotel and the restaurant is warm and friendly--and the dinner and the breakfast were delicious! The room was reasonably comfortable. It would be great if wifi worked better in the rooms upstairs (if you need to do anything online, you'll likely need to go the lobby) and if the bathroom was not the wet-room style (not my preference) where shower has little separation from the toilet. That said, it seemed to work well. It's a good option to consider for this part of your itinerary.