“Smith Mountain Lake part 2”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 50 Restaurants in Moneta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband and I enjoyed Peking on a Friday night. We ordered Pepper Steak with Onions, spicy, two egg rolls and shrimp fried rice, to go. We didn't want to miss time at the lake, so we ate staring at the lake! Pepper Steak was good; lightly spicy plenty of tender beef. Onions and peppers were crisp tender, nice brown sauce. The egg rolls were crispy and hot. The shrimp fried rice was good, but a little well done. Not as tender and moist as I would have liked. All in all, a good experience and we would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My brothers and I had dinner at Peking. I ordered the chicken wings, shrimp fried rice and hot and sour soup. The soup was very good, the rice was good and the chicken wings were good.
This place is mainly takeout but does have 5 tables to sit and eat, which we did. It appears to be family run as the young children were there.
If you are looking for atmosphere, this is NOT the place to go, but it you are looking for inexpensive good food, give them a try.
I would return.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Always great food here, fast service and great prices, never had a bad meal here yet,,you can't go wrong eating here

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

A little slow in the preparation . Only three of us in the restaurant and 25 minutes waiting .... all of us!!

Prices are ok and good food. The speed of service and friendliness is not something you should look forward to.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Not a place to go for atmosphere or fine dining, but good Chinese food at a reasonable price.

My wife and I stop here fairly often for lunch when in Moneta. Most times we have a good meal for under $20. The menu is typical Chinese fare and the quality is fresh and good. Service is on disposable ware on several small tables. The location does a fairly busy takeout business.