“I can't get past that the Chips were nasty.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #106 of 237 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is a nice, inexpensive date night or family dinner choice. They tend to have great guacamole and decent service. Some nights the service is just so, so but for the most part the staff is really nice and will do it what it takes to make your experience a good one.

The last time I was there the chips were just horrible, loaded with grease. I was surprised that the kitchen sent them out and the server put them on the table but there they were, shining under the lights. We found some dry ones and they were crisp enough to eat but I just can't get past the fact that they put the soggy ones in front of us. Many of them were literally slick with grease. We never complained. No one was given a chance to redeem themselves because I couldn't get past the shock that they served them in the first place.

I will definitely give them another shot in the future but I am still surprised at the lack of quality control. The majority of the food here is really good and they have nice Happy Hour pricing but damn, look at the food before you serve it.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Stopped here for a quick dinner. Everything was good and cooked well. The loaded fries were delicious! My teens were happy as well. The service was very good and the waitress even went and checked on the availability of an item for me before I ordered.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stopped in for lunch today and were impressed. Very nice and clean restaurant with a very friendly staff. We were seated quickly and our waitress took our order within a few minutes.. My wife ordered the chicken crispers with fries and corn on the cob, it looked good and she said it was really tasty. I ordered the bacon ranch quesadillas with a side salad and it was good. Reasonable prices for the amount of food they serve. We'll definitely stop in again the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Margarita Chicken is my fav. I love the decor and service is usually impressive. The children's menu is exemplary! I wish more restaurants​ would switch away from the same old crap for kids.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

This location is ok. Ordered food online one night and got no response, called the restaurant to ask if order had been received and was put on hold for so long that I just gave up and hung up. 3 hours later I got an email saying that they received my order online haha. Staff is not very friendly and acts like you're a burden on the phone and in person. Lots of food choices but so many that the kitchen can't seem to perfect any certain one. Food tastes and feels like it's frozen and was microwaved. Chili's is nothing special and the food is under seasoned.

1  Thank ecrost84