“Average”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #106 of 230 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

This location is ok. Ordered food online one night and got no response, called the restaurant to ask if order had been received and was put on hold for so long that I just gave up and hung up. 3 hours later I got an email saying that they received my order online haha. Staff is not very friendly and acts like you're a burden on the phone and in person. Lots of food choices but so many that the kitchen can't seem to perfect any certain one. Food tastes and feels like it's frozen and was microwaved. Chili's is nothing special and the food is under seasoned.

1  Thank ecrost84

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Not my first time to this particular Chili's, but never had such a bad experience and won't be back. Went as part of a school fundraiser and they were not that busy. My five year old and I were seated in the back corner. They were out of white milk, no big deal. However, our appetizer plates came out dirty. I mean COVERED in salsa when I took the two apart. (Not just a bit that could have been easily overlooked). Then I saw not one, not two, but three ants walking about the top of the table. Enough for me. I will not be returning to this place. It just was not clean!

1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 3 February 2016

We love this place. Always send great coupons and the food is great. The chocolate chip cookie dessert is our favorite dessert. They also accept the kids dine free card. Bacon ranch chicken quesadillas are the best.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

After seeing all the ads on TV, I thought it was time to try this place again. Been back 3 times since then and the food is Very Good to Terrific.

Lunch special for smoke chicken burrito is great.

First time I visited, I thought the service was slow. Compared to other places where the waitress comes by every few minutes to check on you. Don't see that here.

But there is a good reason for that. There is a 8 to 9 inch tablet on each table. You can use it to request drink refills, dessert, etc. So there is no need for a waitress to stop what they are doing to come by and check on you. They still visit, its just not as often as other restaurants.

You can also use the tablet to purchase unlimited video games to keep the kids entertained. And to pay your bill by credit card and to print your receipt.

On one visit, the waitresses were dressed as Batman, Robin, etc and asking that you donate to St Jude.

Looking toward to going to the bar on a Sunday, they have a NFL package and the games are shown on their 9 TVs.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

The waiter did an excellent job but the cook staff didn't read that ticket there is a big difference between fish and chicken I hope management correct this problem