“Best quesadillas”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #107 of 239 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 February 2016

We love this place. Always send great coupons and the food is great. The chocolate chip cookie dessert is our favorite dessert. They also accept the kids dine free card. Bacon ranch chicken quesadillas are the best.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

After seeing all the ads on TV, I thought it was time to try this place again. Been back 3 times since then and the food is Very Good to Terrific.

Lunch special for smoke chicken burrito is great.

First time I visited, I thought the service was slow. Compared to other places where the waitress comes by every few minutes to check on you. Don't see that here.

But there is a good reason for that. There is a 8 to 9 inch tablet on each table. You can use it to request drink refills, dessert, etc. So there is no need for a waitress to stop what they are doing to come by and check on you. They still visit, its just not as often as other restaurants.

You can also use the tablet to purchase unlimited video games to keep the kids entertained. And to pay your bill by credit card and to print your receipt.

On one visit, the waitresses were dressed as Batman, Robin, etc and asking that you donate to St Jude.

Looking toward to going to the bar on a Sunday, they have a NFL package and the games are shown on their 9 TVs.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

The waiter did an excellent job but the cook staff didn't read that ticket there is a big difference between fish and chicken I hope management correct this problem

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Our server, Angelica, was great. She was professional, fast, and very friendly without being pushy. The food was delicious and the servings so generous, that we couldn't eat everything. We will definitely return and hope that Angelica will be our server again.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

So I got to Chili's to pick up my To-Go order. I get there to find out they accidently gave my order to someone else. Even though I called 30 minutes before arriving to pick it up, I decided to wait another 15 to have them make me a new one. No problem. My problem was that I literally watched a girl in the kitchen drop some kids, kid meal on the floor. She proceeds to have the cook make a new grilled cheese but the chicken and fries that also fell, she proceeded to just scoop up with the piece of chilis paper that came with the basket and put it right back in as if that kids food didn't just touch that dirty floor. I made one of the workers aware of this where in return she goes to tell the manager. The manager proceeds to come to me and tell me that he talked with her and that she denied it all saying she threw it in the trash. That right there made me a little upset because I watched it happen before my very eyes and in no way did that little girl take her tail to the trash can smh. He proceeds to tell me that he has to take her word and that he apologizes. I told him that it wasn't my food so I was fine, mine came out fresh, but he proceeds to tell me that he didn't want me to think that they did that kind of thing or ran his business that way. Sorry sir, but I'm just going to go off what I personally saw. Which you didn't wanna to believe, which is fine. But I know what I saw and that girl knows whaT she did, so whatever. Point is this Chillis off Hull St, has a lot of sanitation work they could get together. Like bringin the food out with gloves, because I also watched people fingers touching people food as they try to balance all of it on their arms and what not. I was sadly just turned off from this place, and it's sad because I used to come here almost every Tuesday night, but not anymore.

3  Thank briashanel