“Check your order”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #109 of 245 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

The waiter did an excellent job but the cook staff didn't read that ticket there is a big difference between fish and chicken I hope management correct this problem

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Our server, Angelica, was great. She was professional, fast, and very friendly without being pushy. The food was delicious and the servings so generous, that we couldn't eat everything. We will definitely return and hope that Angelica will be our server again.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

So I got to Chili's to pick up my To-Go order. I get there to find out they accidently gave my order to someone else. Even though I called 30 minutes before arriving to pick it up, I decided to wait another 15 to have them make me a new one. No problem. My problem was that I literally watched a girl in the kitchen drop some kids, kid meal on the floor. She proceeds to have the cook make a new grilled cheese but the chicken and fries that also fell, she proceeded to just scoop up with the piece of chilis paper that came with the basket and put it right back in as if that kids food didn't just touch that dirty floor. I made one of the workers aware of this where in return she goes to tell the manager. The manager proceeds to come to me and tell me that he talked with her and that she denied it all saying she threw it in the trash. That right there made me a little upset because I watched it happen before my very eyes and in no way did that little girl take her tail to the trash can smh. He proceeds to tell me that he has to take her word and that he apologizes. I told him that it wasn't my food so I was fine, mine came out fresh, but he proceeds to tell me that he didn't want me to think that they did that kind of thing or ran his business that way. Sorry sir, but I'm just going to go off what I personally saw. Which you didn't wanna to believe, which is fine. But I know what I saw and that girl knows whaT she did, so whatever. Point is this Chillis off Hull St, has a lot of sanitation work they could get together. Like bringin the food out with gloves, because I also watched people fingers touching people food as they try to balance all of it on their arms and what not. I was sadly just turned off from this place, and it's sad because I used to come here almost every Tuesday night, but not anymore.

3  Thank briashanel
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I would not have chosen Chili's for this holiday dinner BUT we had a GIFT CARD so
hey we gave it a try and were pleasanly surprised. The service was great and the
food - outstanding....we got a TWO for $20 dinner so chose ribs and a big steak (paid extra $4 to get larger than the 6 oz) medium rare and cooked perfect, hubs loved his ribs and the jalapeno cord bread. We enjoyed the evening (well I do wish there were no flat screens) so hard to get away from those.............but good food was worth it...........

Reviewed 21 October 2014 via mobile

My Appetizers came out 22 min of us waiting .we ordered cheese fries -_- . My tilapia came out the broccoli was cold, the rice was cold . The only thing that was good was the beer and watching the cowboy highlights. Usually ,fast service, great food tonight maybe they were having a off night .