“Super customer service”

Riverbound Cafe
Ranked #40 of 113 Restaurants in Mechanicsville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We enjoy going to Riverbound a couple of times a month. The last time we went there, my order wasn't quite right. The manager was super efficient and replaced my order and took care of the whole bill which I was not expecting.
Everybody and every place may not be perfect all the time.
They went way above the Call of Duty deserves the greatest respect as far as I'm concerned.
In the words of the governator ”I'll be back".
Thanks to Riverbound!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We took our father here for lunch since it's close by to him and he likes. It's located in a strip mall and non-descript from the outside. Inside the decor could use some TLC and updating, but the food was delicious! My father-in-law ordered one of the lunch specials, The Chicken Parmesan sandwich and I ordered the other lunch special The Rue Burger. My wife enjoyed the Turkey Melt sandwhich. All were very good and reasonably priced. My Rue Burger lunch special was a Rueben Burger served on toasted rye bread and it was absolutely delicious! The accompanying fries were cooked to perfection also. The wait staff was friendly and provided impeccable service. We all enjoyed our wonderful meals and would recommend this place to others.

Lesley_RBC, General Manager at Riverbound Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Hey Roberto!
Thanks for checking us out and taking the time to spread the word. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Was in town to visit family and we went here. Casual, quiet, hometown joint. The Friday night specials offer a little something different. Simple American food. Service was friendly and prompt. Food was quick and hot. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Gentlemen, sometimes the ladies need a break from the kitchen but you still crave a home cooked meal. You could go to mom's or you could save your marriage by going to Riverbound. Friendly waitresses, family atmosphere, and a meatloaf w/gravy & mashed potato's that would get your mother to hang up her apron. There are more meals like that on the menu so, give them a try! Tell them "Paul T" sent you!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This is a great restaurant for family meals. My wife and I love the triple decker club sandwiches and onion rings. Excellent hamburgers and homemade fries. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with daily specials. Most selections $10 or less. The wait staff is friendly and efficient. Just an all around good restaurant.