“Great Gluten Free Dinner!”
Review of Ginger Red

Ginger Red
Price range: USD 5 - USD 38
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

My son and I have Celiac Disease (so no gluten) while the rest of our family has no food allergies or intolerances. Often it is difficult to find a restaurant that everyone enjoys. We’ve frequented Ginger Red Bistro four times now (3 for lunch and a dinner tonight). I really like their lunch specials, as you get a large plate of food, a soft drink, an appetizer and a cup of soup for a really good price. There is always plenty to take home for lunch the next day! We went tonight for dinner as our son was begging for the GF Honey Shrimp dinner (his favorite!). I really like the GF Saigon Street noodle combo—with chicken pork & shrimp. It’s slightly spicy but doesn’t feel like it’s going to burn a hole in your stomach. There are A TON of items on their menu that are GF, which is awesome!! My husband (who is not Celiac) had the crispy eel roll appetizer, and General Tso’s chicken as he wanted a traditional dish. He was very pleased with the quality of the meal, flavor and pricing. We sat in the separate seating area and had Chris as our waiter...he was great! Very attentive and an overall great server. I highly recommend Ginger Red Bistro!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

They have Bar specials that aren't available if you are at a table. That's my only complaint. Other than that, the food is awesome. They have a sushi special on Wednesday and an all you can eat on Sunday. The Bartender is a sweetie

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We come here quite a bit. We usually start with the Hanover Rolls which is a great way to start your meal. The service is always great, the prices are good, and we’ve always enjoyed the food. I’ve had the Pad Thai, General Tsao, and other meals and have enjoyed each one. They also come in good portions.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This is our go to place for quick and/or a sit down meal. The nightly specials are great. Sunday brunch is an excellent way to try dishes you might not normally order to test them out on your taste buds. The family is hard at work with everyone every day!! We love the won ton soup, the pad Thai, the Vietnamese summer rolls, the sushi, and so much more! It’s always hard to choose when we arrive!!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best oriental restaurant I have ever eaten in. I had the Japanese pork chop which was stuffed with cheese and ham, battered and fried. It was excellent. The restaurant is clean has good prompt service and their food appears very fresh. We ate there three days ago and liked it so much we are going back today.