“Great local gem for dining”
Review of Third Bay Cafe

Third Bay Cafe
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Martinsville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An escape from the typical restaurant -- A cozy home-like atmosphere with personalized service and hand-prepared food to order. We use fresh produce when possible. Our desserts are made from family recipes. Fine dining with a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Escape to Third Bay!
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We have never had a bad experience at Third Bay. The food and service is always very good and the prices are reasonable. If you go, don't forget to try the homemade deserts...the pies are fantastic!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I was fortunate enough to have eaten at Third Bay Cafe and wow was I amazed. Our setting was a private party and everyone enjoyed the food that they ordered. Especially the ribeye steak. Martinsville finally has a place that is woth going to.

1  Thank Gator540
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here without a reservation. They were able to seat me even though they were quite busy. Ordered the blackened Sea Bass with Asian Chutney. It was perfect. Sweet and a bit tangy. Perfect combination. Salad was fresh with local produce. Loved the homemade blue cheese dressing. Will return for sure.

1  Thank mikeandmegpittsburgh
Reviewed 9 June 2016

I only had a take out meal so I cannot comment on the dining experience; however, from the looks of the other patrons, everyone looked like they were enjoying the experrince. Thanks to TA I popped in for a turkey club and it was excellent. The turkey looked like a Boars Head quality meat and the bread was definitely made locally or in house. Id go back and try the dine in service.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

My brother and went to dinner here while we were in town visiting our Dad. Very unexpected meal as I remembered this location as an active auto service station. This was an excellent restaurant managed by friends from our childhood. Who knew that a small standalone venue could make it in Martinsville. I will certainly make a point of returning after the excellent dinner and dessert we had on this occasion.