“Supper after difficult day at hospital”
Review of La Carreta

La Carreta
Ranked #59 of 353 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We took my sister-in-law, at her suggestion, to eat here after a long day at the near-by hospital where my brother was a patient. We all three enjoyed our food very much. Our server did an excellent job. She helped us decide what to order and we were pleased with her suggestions. I would eat there again if in the area.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Good service and fantastic chimichangas. The service was quick and the detail that service providers was excellent

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank 677erneste
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

A little noisy because it was 10pm on a Saturday night - but great food and a great staff! Would definitely go back! Service was fast and friendly - low prices!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Always consistent food and service. Great taste at reasonable prices. Very neat and clean.Staff always make you fell welcome.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Lynchburg_VASamsdad
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Visited while in town seeing an old friend. Server did great but made a simple mistake and wouldnt fess up to it. Young kid with an ear piercing, in case you get him.. he told me he wasnt sure how much extra sides were so he wouldnt charge extra on them but i was. Explained to the manager i had been overcharged, and he looked at me like i was trying to jip them off. Waited for about twenty minutes for the manager to come back as he waited for me to leave so he wouldnt have to confront me then he comes to the table and says "what do you want me to do about it?" ... fix it of course? So he came back with an incorrect total once more and told him again and still refused to change it. Needless to say i am not returning and did not leave a tip. Horrible service. Okay food.

Date of visit: July 2015