“Wonderful meal”

Ranked #18 of 347 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We've been eating at this restaurant many years now, but this week was about the best meal I've probably ever had there, so I decided it was time to do a review on them. The service was good; the food was excellent. I got a filet and ribs...I don't often like ribs out; sometimes too dry, but these were so good! Great tasting sauce on them, btw. The filet was cooked just as I requested (medium); got grilled onions also; wasn't able to eat it all, so took rest home with me along with the yummy green beans & baked potato. The rolls were scrumptious, as always! I'd say the best place to get a steak in Lynchburg, for sure!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We eat here about 3 times a month and it is always a great experience. The service is always top notch and the food is awesome. If you are looking for a great place to eat...this is it.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant to try! The people are friendly and quick. The food is amazing!! The chicken was the best I've had in a while. The steak was so tender you don't need a knife to cut it!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We have been to a few of these restaurants with it being a holiday weekend, we thought there'd be a long wait, however we were seated right away, food was good as always.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Loved this restaurant, staff were helpful and friendly and made you feel welcome. Complimentary rolls were delicious. Chicken with portabello mushrooms a jacket potatoe and Caesar salad for $11.99 fabulous value. Restaurant was full but service was really quick and there was a real party atmosphere. Definitely recommend this restaurant.