USD 86
Courtyard Lynchburg(Lynchburg)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 94
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

USD 123
Craddock Terry Hotel(Lynchburg)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 168
All reviewsbed was very comfortablecorned beef hashfront officeside roadin towngreat customer servicefree breakfast isbooked this hotelnext morningnice hotelnice roomfront desk staffexcellent stayhome away from homewould stay here againliberty universityashleigh
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My experience at this Quality Inn far exceeded my expectations. The staff was extremely accommodating and were there to completely satisfy the customers needs. My room was spotless, comfortable and inviting after a long day on the road. Will definitely come back, thanks so much!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Dan D, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Christopher S,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit! We appreciate the kind compliments about our staff. We are so happy to hear they took care of you during your stay. We take pride in our facilities and are thrilled you found them comfortable. Hope to see you again for your next visit in Lynchburg.

Regards,

Dan D.
Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel on orbitz with short notice of overnight stay in Lynchburg. Even though my stay was brief, checking into the hotel after 10 pm and leaving at 630, I found the staff most helpful and very friendly. The breakfast was very good offering corned beef hash which is one of my favorites.
Good assortment of pastries, waffles, juices, coffee, fruit, yogurt and cereals.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DanDuJack, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Jim J,

Thanks for staying with us during your visit. We appreciate the kind compliments about our staff. We are so happy to hear they took care of you during your stay. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast! Hope to see you again for your next visit in Lynchburg.

Regards,

Dan DuJack
Manager

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I stayed for 5 nights. The first morning I informed the front desk that the inside of the shower curtain was muddy, and the bathtub and sink did not drain very well. The curtain was replaced that day, but the mud was not all washed off the walls. All five mornings, I notified the front desk and cleaning staff that the bathtub and sink needed to be cleared with Draino, or something to that effect. It was never done. Standing in dirty bathtub water while showering and waiting for my toothpaste to drain down the bathroom sink all week was disgusting. Otherwise the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was just ok. Unfortunately, there was homeschool basketball tournament in town, so all of the hotels were booked and they could not move me to a different room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jeff P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review!

I apologize that your experience with us was not a pleasant one, with the weather we received we found ourselves lacking team members to clean, so we all pitched in and tried to keep our guest comfortable. We have two major goals for our guest, one is to provide each guest with a home like atmosphere which it just nice to feel like you’re coming home and secondly, we strive to provide each guest with a 5 Star Experience. I will be sharing your comments with my team and we all hope you will give us an opportunity to give you the 5 Star Experience you deserve.

Jeff P. - GM

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I came to Lynchburg not for the best of reasons, my daughter had been admitted into the hospital. When I arrived to the hotel I was surprised to see the rooms had out door entrances which made me a little leary being as though I was checking in late and my husband wouldn't arrive until late early morning. Ashley was at the front desk, I expressed my concerns to her asking if I was in a pretty safe area she expressed me that she normally works at night, alone with no problem. She offered to put me indoors just to make me feel a little more safe which upgraded me from a queen room to a king. I thought that was very thoughtful and I was very appreciative. Upon leaving the front office Ashley expressed that she would be praying for me and my family. She is awesome! The bed was amazing the stay was nice and peaceful due to circumstance and breakfast was a +. I will always stay @ Quality Inn anytime Im in town!

Room Tip: in door kings are the best!!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review!!!

First of all I pray all is well for your daughter and urge your to please let us know how she is doing. I was excited to read how Ashleigh reigned through as the Front Desk Rock Star that she is once again. Our main goal is to wow our guest with a 5 Star Experience from the time they walk through our front door until they decide to head home. Secondly we try our best to help each guest feel Safe and Comfortable during their stay with us here at the Quality Inn in Lynchburg, Virginia. I will be sharing your kind comments with Ashleigh and my team and I'm sure they will be just as excited as I was reading it. We all look forward in your return someday, (hopefully under better circumstances), so we can continue to provide you with the 5 Star Experience you deserve.

Jeff P. - GM
(434) 237-2704

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Asheigh's Customer Service is phenomenal!!!
I visited the area to attend a friend's Mom funeral. I made my reservation online in case I wanted to stay overnight. The online representative informed me that I had until 4pm to cancel reservation. i was so consumed with funeral activities, the time had slipped away and I was 30min late cancelling reservation. I didnt remember to call until I was on the road traveling back home. I quickly contacted the hotel's front desk, spoke to Ashleigh, explained to her my situation and she informed that my credit card had already been charged. Dang It, my fault and I couldn't get mad. However, Ashleigh stated she would contact her manager (who wasnt working that day) and escalate my incident. Well, the manager wasn't available at the time so Ashleigh recommended I call back the next business day to further discuss. The next day I called the hotel, spoke to hotel manager and was informed he was aware of my incident due to a note left on his door by Ashleigh. The manager further escalated my incident to owner who agreed to refund me half of the fee. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the partial refund. However, if it wasnt for Ashleigh going above and beyond to assist me, Im not sure what the outcome would've been. Special thanks to Ashleigh for excellent customer service and going the extra mile. I recommend she receive a raise. :-) Also, Thanks to Management for understanding.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LEG50
Jeff P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review!!!

First of all my condolences to your friends family.
I was excited to read that you were pleased with Ashleigh's performance and exceptional customer service skills, Ashleigh is one of many Rock Star Customer Service Agents here at Quality Inn Lynchburg, Virginia. We have set some goals in customer service, one is to deliver each guest a 5 Star Experience and secondly to make each guest feel safe and comfortable during their time in Lynchburg, Virginia. Although you haven't stayed with us yet, quick response to guest request is another way to supply you with top notch service. I will be sharing your kind comments with my team and we all hope to see you soon for a visit hopefully under better circumstances. We would love to provide you with the 5 Star Experience in person.

Jeff P - GM