“Done with ruby tuesday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We have tried eBay Tuesday over the years. In recent years, the food has progressively gotten worst. It isn't just this one, but all of them.

In our recent visit, I had their new smokey mountain chicken, which was a piece of dry chicken with Bbq sauce applewood bacon and cheese. This wasn't a sandwich but an entree. The surprising thing is that it didn't have much of a taste, it was very bland.

I used to enjoy their fish taco, which they removed from the menu.

My wife got the buffalo chicken sliders. Again the food was generally tasteless. The fries were decent, not home made but at least they tasted fresh.

The worst part was the salad bar. We used to come to ruby Tuesday just for the salad bar. This time the lettuce was brown (it appeared that it had gotten frozen). The other ingredients appeared to be old.

In short, we will not be returning.

1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Was planning to eat there (had coupons), but even GPS couldn't help us find this mysterious restaurant.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

We went to Ruby Tuesdays after church and we weren't super impressed. After being seated we have our drink order and then asked for a few extra minutes to decided what to eat. Well, the server didn't come back to take our order for... no joke... 15 minutes. That was the only negative part of our dining experience. The cheese dip appetizer was very delicious! But our entrees were only average. The whole experience was average.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I have eaten at several Ruby Tuesdays and they always seem to be consistent. This was the best steak I have ever eaten because of the taste and "melt in your mouth" status. This is also one of the few steaks that needed no steak sauce or anything else.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Always excellent food and service. I usually go 2 to 3 times a month I take my family when they can go.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!