“After Church Lunch ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

We went to Ruby Tuesdays after church and we weren't super impressed. After being seated we have our drink order and then asked for a few extra minutes to decided what to eat. Well, the server didn't come back to take our order for... no joke... 15 minutes. That was the only negative part of our dining experience. The cheese dip appetizer was very delicious! But our entrees were only average. The whole experience was average.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I have eaten at several Ruby Tuesdays and they always seem to be consistent. This was the best steak I have ever eaten because of the taste and "melt in your mouth" status. This is also one of the few steaks that needed no steak sauce or anything else.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Always excellent food and service. I usually go 2 to 3 times a month I take my family when they can go.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Front door area was damaged so we had to come from the side. No big deal but with the door open and it was very hot and humid inside. Mini Burgers were over cooked but edible and the salad bar was good minus the ranch dressing which is normally the best. Not impressed enough to return with so many other choices to eat.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Went to this Restaurant for our evening meal. I had the Salmon with veg, it was very good my other half had the ribs which enjoyed. The service was excellent.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!