Harmony Hill Bed and Breakfast
USD 176*
Official Site
Village Inn Motel(Lovingston)(Great Value!)
USD 81*
Amherst Inn(Amherst)
USD 98*
Hotels.com
Residence Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)
USD 199*
Comfort Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
USD 104*
USD 122*
USD 118*
BestWestern.com
USD 76*
All reviewsjay and wendienelson countybreakfast was deliciouscrabtree fallshome away from homegreat getawaywonderful hostsdevil's backbone breweryrelaxing weekendboth morningsfire pitthe blue ridge mountainswonderful stayeach morningminute driveliving roomfirst floor
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Wonderful and clean! Had an amazing time and the breakfast was great! It was a very relaxing and peaceful trip.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

We had a great time here on our honeymoon. The food was delicious and the hospitality was so great! We definitely want to go back.

1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This was a wonderful place to spend the weekend. The food was outstanding and we felt like we were at home. I felt so blessed to be able to just relax for the weekend. I am sure my husband and I will be back to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Becky S
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We organized a group of family and friends to celebrate the holidays in Arrington and had a great time. Cherie and Mark are great hosts and really make us feel welcome. They always seem able to accomodate special requests and make sure we feel at home.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann S
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I am from the area originally and my wife and I were visiting family. My wife and I needed some relaxing alone time at the end of our trip and we had a fantastic stay. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was outstanding. My wife is also a vegetarian and she was catered to very nicely with some wonderful french toast and fresh fruit. At the same time, I got some fantastic sausage! This is such a beautiful area of the country and I recommend a stay here to enjoy it!

Room Tip: We really enjoyed the fire place. If you are traveling at a colder time, this was an added benefit.
1  Thank Geoffrey K