“Tokyo OK Japanese restaurant ”
Review of Tokyo One

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Pretty much what you’d expect. Typical menu, staff, service and prices. If this is what you want to eat then go, you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Friendly service and a Great show for sure. The food is tasty and cooked to order. We ate at the hibachi for my daughter's birthday. This is her favorite place to celebrate! We always get one of the combination specials. You can't go wrong.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Hibachi dinning, fun for the family or date night. Entertaining, and good food. If you don't want the show, they will prepare the same meal in the Kitchen. Sushi was very good too.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Tokyo One is a Japanese Hibachi restaurant located in an unassuming strip mall in Lorton, VA. However, once you walk in it is as nice as any Benehana's I've seen and just as good for half the price. They just updated their menus and offer many types of sushi and other Japanese staples besides the hibachi. We go here once a month and it is consistently good food with great service for an affordable price.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We live nearby and have gone to this restaurant a few time. I like the teriyaki chicken and vegetables tempura. My son likes the sushi selections that they have. I gave it a 4 stars due to the misunderstanding with my Server,because my order didn't came out as to what I have ordered, but she was very sweet and corrected immediately.

Date of visit: April 2017