“Nice gun range”
Review of Sharpshooters

Sharpshooters
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This is a fun activity if you’re looking for something to do. It’s a bit costly but you get a good choice of weapons to rent and shoot on their indoor range. It’s quite safe. They also sell firearms and gear as well. Call the number on their website for questions.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Four of us headed to the shooting range. To be completely upfront, this was only my second time to a range.
We gathered up all of the necessary supplies, targets, bullets, ear protectors, etc. We headed into the range area. They said that they only had one range available, which was fine. However, there were several other open ranges. So I assume something was broken in them.
There were shell casings all over the floor before we started and after (of course). If they has provided the tools to us, I would have cleaned up after myself.
But, all in all, we had a great time.

2  Thank Dinah Y