“Delicious”
Review of Sweet Things

Sweet Things
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful fun atmosphere.. Sweet Things delivers again! Came here on a daddy daughter date and watched this girl dive into her amazing cookie dough ice cream cone! Thanks!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our first stop in Lexington was to the Sweet Things Ice Cream Shoppe. It was listed in the towns guide as well as highly rated on Trip Advisor. Each member of our group had a single scoop of deliciously creamy ice cream. I chose the Coffee Crunch in a chocolate waffle cone. I usually choose a cup but the smell of the heavenly waffles was too tempting to resist. It was perfect. The staff were friendly and helped with suggestions about what to see and do.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

If I hadn't read the reviews here, I wouldn't have known this was a lunch place. It's a airy, but dated café with regulars enjoying their favorite meal and cuppa. I decided to go with a light plate and chose a house tuna salad and my son chose a burger with house chips. Everything is made to order so I was hopeful and we weren't disappointed. My son's burger was cooked to perfection and well-seasoned, He came on an empty stomach and managed to eat it all. He also loved the house chips that were slightly salted and not greasy. He tried their gluten-free brownie which he said was rich and delicious. My salad was tasty and satisfying and I was happy with my choice. Perfectly located in historic Lexington, it was worth the detour to eat here.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

There are very few real ice cream shoppes that make their ice cream by hand on premises. This is one of them. With a variety of yummy flavors and the creamiest of creamy ice creams--you simply must stop here when visiting (or shopping) in the historic downtown area of Lexington, VA. If you love ice cream, you will love Sweet Things.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

GREAT for the sweet tooth. They made a perfect chocolate with strawberry cake for my daughter's 21st birthday. Easy to work with over the phone since I am over 10 hours away as my daughter attends W&L, and delivered exactly what I wanted.