Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
USD 122
BestWestern.com
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
USD 85
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
USD 102
Abigail Inn(Lexington)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 176
USD 162
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 191
USD 184
Frog Hollow Bed and Breakfast(Lexington)(Great Value!)
USD 168
Hotels.com
USD 233
All reviewstesla chargingfront deskhi expressbreakfast barcross country tripgas stationconvenience storenice hotelstayed one nightdairy queenrooms were very cleannice breakfastconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice roomhiesuite
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the Virginia tourist information and the lady gave me a voucher book in which the Holiday inn Lexington had advertised a special room rate.

When we went to the desk I asked the lady had she any rooms, she said yes - then I presented the voucher then she straight away her body language changed and she said, "no no sorry I don't have any at that rate, my inventory is low"

Why advertise special rates in Virginia travel guides and then not accept the room rate at check in?! Stinks of false advertising. We stayed elsewhere (who also played games with the vouchers!) so it seems to be a common Virginia hotelier practice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Honest_Paddy
TomHIE, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Honest_Paddy, I am sorry that you were disappointed that we were not accepting the discount coupon on the date of your stay. This program offers discounts for walk-in guests based on availability. The coupons do stipulate that this may not be available during holidays and special events. Being home to 2 universities and a state equestrian center, our market is very special event driven which means there are many dates when this promotional coupon rate is unavailable. I am sorry that we were unable to take it and that this disappointed you. Sincerely, Tom Osella, General Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn several times while visiting our son at VMI. The rooms are clean and the location is great. It isn't walking distance to downtown Lexington but it is only a short drive. There is a convenience store right next to the Holiday Inn so you can pick up a few essentials if needed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We stay here when in the area. Good service, very nice people. Plenty of space to walk my dog. Very quiet area as we saw deer out back when walking the dog. Next to gas station and 6 minutes from Walmart and antique shops are minutes away.

Room Tip: All rooms were quiet but some guests let their door slam. All very nice rooms Website would not allow me to fill in hotel ratings.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Located close to I-64, restaurants, and shopping areas. Very friendly and helpful staff, spacious rooms, and clean. Food on the breakfast bar was very tasty with a nice selection. This is a place I would definitely book again when visiting the Lexington area.

Stayed: February 2018
TomHIE, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are glad you were pleased with the team, cleanliness, and breakfast. Thank you also for highlighting the convenience of our location. We look forward to serving you again next time you return to Lexington. Tom Osella, General Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Great deal since most offer veteran discount. I'm sure it depends on the date to visit but the lowest price for a room we paid all summer! Love IHG but this one was above standards. Great pool and staff!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family