“Lunch”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the grilled chicken salad for lunch. I paid $10 for a salad that was considered the size of a side salad and a lot of lettuce. There was maybe 3 oz of chicken. The house dressing was good and I had a good waiter. Just thought the salad should have been A LOT bigger. Next time I’ll go down the street to subway.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Lemon chicken soup was gelatinous and not fresh tasting. Rice instead of orzo made it thick and mushy. cucumbers were stringy in taziki dip and the taste was a bit off. Just about to turn.We love Greek food but I would never come back here to eat.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Food here is nothing really memorable. Vegetarian options are predictable. Need more vegan options and more creativity. Make the veggie burger vegan and add vegan condiments (mayo) for starters.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch there. Decent gyro, good prompt service. Great for a meal. Dinner menu looked like it would be worth a try.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

My wife and I had lunch here while visiting the charming city of Lexington after reading other positive reviews. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is located right on Main St and is spacious, well lit and clean, even the restrooms. We were seated by a window and had a nice view. My wife ordered the Greek salad, which was huge, with Romaine lettuce and topped with lamb and served with a separate dish of homemade dressing which she liked very much. I got the daily special, a very generous burger, well trimmed with tomatoes, lettuce, and red onions and a Greek sauce that was delicious. I substituted the daily veggie, Greek-style green beans, for the French fries, for which I had to pay $1.50 extra. We both had a cup of soup to start as it was a cold March day. I got the lentil and she got the lemon chicken, both were delicious. Service was good.