“Breakfast was very good, service was great”

Sweet Treats Bakery
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Open daily for breakfast and lunch in the heart of Downtown Lexington. We also specialize in custom cakes for any occasion.
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Lexington won us over with the friendly people, Sweet Treats was the same. Helpful, friendly locals who are just like other people. Our breakfast was very good, but the service and chat with the owner was great. Exactly what you expect in a small town.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was able to walk from my hotel. The bakery was so good. Nice and fresh. Oh, so flaky. I was not expecting to get a nice hot breakfast on my way to the airport.. I will be returning when in town again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Total jewel- ask for the Jamaican Meat Pie- not on the menu but if you ask nicely enough, they might sell you one. Shane, the owner, is one of the nicest guys on the planet. Love this place !!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This restaurant has an assortment of dinner items and sandwiches which are all delicious. Sweets are tasty, too. Sometimes there is live music.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed one night in town at an Inn that included a continental breakfast but I wanted something a little more substantial as I was driving back to the airport. So I walked over to the bakery for a hot-cooked breakfast.

They have your standard fare - customizable omelettes, bacon 'n' eggs, waffle, pancakes, french toast and more. I ordered an omelette with ham, mushrooms and onions.

Food was delicious, service was friendly and quick. Prices are very reasonable. Breakfast stuck with me from Lexington to Ronald Reagan Airport where I am waiting for my flight home to SFO.