“Great stop for dessert ”

Sweet Treats Bakery
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Open daily for breakfast and lunch in the heart of Downtown Lexington. We also specialize in custom cakes for any occasion.
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had the chocolate mocha mousse cake and my wife had the lemon pie. Both tasted great. Will need to stop here again on my way back down to TN.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We went for lunch. I had the Cuban Sandwich, and my husband had the Corned Beef. Both were delicious, with grilled rolls and home made chips. The atmosphere is very pleasant with indoor and outdoor seating. The owners are very friendly and helpful . . . and the pastries looked amazing . . . next time it will be coffee and pastry!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Parked near here for a meeting. I had not gotten my second cup of coffee for the day and their sign caught my eye. When getting it I noticed their display of sweet things. The brownie looked too good and became the choice of consumption.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We were in town camping for the weekend and wanted a restaurant experience where we could take our two dogs. They were excellent to both of our little guys! The food was wonderful. I had a hot Cuban, and it was amazing. To add a little sweetness I had a salted caramel brownie that melted in my mouth. Definitely will visit again!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed this spot for breakfast. The folks were very welcoming and friendly. They even welcome your well behaved pet!!!

Breakfast was very good and we enjoyed one slice of pie!

If ever in the area again we would return.