“Sweet Treats Bakery - Lexington, VA”

Sweet Treats Bakery
Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Open daily for breakfast and lunch in the heart of Downtown Lexington. We also specialize in custom cakes for any occasion.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Sweet Treats Bakery - Lexington, VA - amazing eatery from yesteryear. Great food and great staff. Always stop by when I pass through Lexington.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Great sandwiches and soup, and yes those sweets. VERY nice staff/family. A definite must for lunch; can get crowed fast but the lines move along well.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was craving a sweet treat and decided to stop by here on our way back to the hotel. While I only ate dessert, it was delicious. I got a bag of chocolate chip cookies and a cupcake. The cupcake was very moist and the frosting was tasty. The cookies were fresh and appetizing. The workers were friendly, greeted me when I walked through the door.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

On a visit to Lexington wanted somewhere to eat lunch - owner was very friendly and welcoming. Just had sandwiches and a drink but they were good and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Food was good for price. Cupcake and pie was very good. Staff was wonderful. Clean. I had grilled chicken sandwich and it was good. The homemade chips were delicious.