“Wow! Great seafood”

Wegmans Seafood Bar
Ranked #34 of 242 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Great concept, good produce well prepared and served. Lobster roll, fish tacos and crab cakes all excellent.
Repeat visit mandatory

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Visiting my family so they kept teasing me about taking me to "fine" dining at the grocery store. Really enjoy good food so was a bit worried when we entered Wegmans but WOW. We three ladies had a nice glass of wine w seafood that was cooked as we watched. Wonderful. My scallops were perfectly cooked as was the grilled asparagus. This is fun and worth a tease to get you there.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Scallops cooked just the way I requested! Never fails! Love this local seafood bar!! Carat alas is always great. Sometimes I get the shrimp- delicious also. I’m obsessed with the citrus sauce on them!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Like it very much Food and service very good and friendly can't get much fresher than here Beef ,Seafood or what ever their specials
go for

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

The special of the day was a 9 oz. filet mignon sauteed in olive oil and finished with shallot butter. Perfectly seasoned and seared. One of the best steaks I've ever had for $18.