Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
USD 136*
ComfortSuites
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
USD 637*
USD 101*
Red Roof
USD 164*
Homewood
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
USD 191*
USD 157*
EmbassySuites.com
USD 140*
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallroom was cleanrecommend this hotelnice hotelshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastshower headbreakfast barfamily weddingnext morninggreat roomfresh fruitshort drivepleasant staybusiness tripexcellent stay
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Overall clean, clean breakfast area/lobby/room. In order to get two beds, we were placed in a handicap room across from the elevator. Very loud in the early morning, due to wedding guest traffic. Beds were so-so, comforter on one was lumpy. Breakfast was good, good coffee. Pool/hot tub weren't so clean in appearance. The bathroom had a strange smell but I believe it was the water.

Room Tip: Request a room far from the elevator!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank SJGJ
mark_meloy, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

SJGJ,

Thank you very much for your review. We value the feedback of our guests and appreciate your time in doing so. However, I do apologize for the wedding group noise that you experienced in the early morning. Each time that we have a group in house we learn something new. In this past month, we have started accommodating more of our groups in rooms that are closer to one another, so that we can cut down on our noise levels in the AM and PM. I hope that you will return and I'm sure that will have a very positive experience in the future.
We are happy to hear that your overall stay was a positive experience. And we look forward to having you here again!

Erin Randall
Sales Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2011

This is the nicest Hampton inn I've stayed at. Clean, nice rooms, good helpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2011
mark_meloy, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your feedback and are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay and hope to see you soon.
Have a great day.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Arriving and departing from Washington Dulles for our fly drive trip, we found these Hampton Inn and Suites an ideal location, less than 20 miles from the airport, for our first two and last two nights. Directions given on hotel site are excellent, easy to follow and accurate. Just what you need after a transatlantic flight. I had experienced some difficulty on the hotel website in booking two different types of rooms for our party (probably my fault rather than that of the site), but a telephone call from the UK to Amanda resolved any problem I had. She was amazing. On arrival Clark Henry welcomed us and made us most welcome. When we returned prior to leaving the US we were dealt with by Mark and Matthew who were truly professional, with warmth and humour. The rooms are Hampton stereotype and exactly what we expected. Everything you need is on hand and the entire hotel was spotlessly clean. Breakfast can be a bit of a battle, especially at weekends when there is likely to be a wedding party of 'family size' proportions, but the food is plentiful and varied. During our last two nights there was a fairly noisy group staying, but do not let this put you off what is a very good hotel experience. If we ever comeback into Dulles we will not hesitate to use this accommodation.

Room Tip: Avoid 213 as it is next to the lift (elevator) which 'dings' when doors open, and has large industrial size fans outside at ground level.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank RugbyRef

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have taken your feedback into consideration and have started to offer a separate wedding guest area for seating. We appreciate your willingness to offer your honest feedback and are happy that you will continue to stay with us in the future. Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Leesburg for three nights and had a good stay. It's nice to have an indoor pool when it's rainy outside and the staff can't be beat. After a long day, I decided to order in and was pleased to have the front desk call me when it arrived to confirm my order and if I wanted it delivered to my room. Very nice "security" check.

I was in a suite, a nice large room with a small kitchen, a couch and a large closet to get your things out of the way. The room is clean and bright, decently furnished and has good air conditioning. The bathroom had a couple quirks: the shower head is good and adjustable, but if you're under 5'6" changing the stream will be a real challenge and secondly, the toilet paper is hard to find, especially when half asleep. It's located on the wall behind the bathroom door. Not a big deal, just odd.

The little breakfast area is pleasant and there's something for everyone in the morning 7-10 am. It's not great, but there's precooked eggs, various cereals, sausage (salty), hash browns, juices, milk and coffee, and lots of breads.

It's a good location about 20 minutes west of Dulles, out of the rush areas and excellent access toward the western parts of Virginia and West Virginia.

I was surprised to be charged for what I thought were free local calls; I didn't read the small print on a small piece of paper in with my room keys. I should have and I believe the front desk staff should have clarified the situation upon check-in. Not all local calls are treated equally. Perhaps all American hotels are doing this now - even though I called a "local" number, it was a cell phone so I was charged for long distance interstate calls. My four 1 or 2 minute calls totalled $19.41 on my bill. Lesson learned, it's cheaper to send a text message or e-mail and have them call back. If your cell phone has roaming, call on that. Message to me: Don't make this mistake again.

But, despite my telephone disappointment, this is a good choice in the Leesburg area and I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn while there for a family wedding at a nearby venue. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. We were able to arrange shuttle service with them from the Dulles Airport for my son as well as a shuttle for some of our party to and from downtown Leesburg. We would have liked to have used the shuttle service again to the airport on Sunday but there service didn't begin until 10 am and that would have been too late for us.
The rooms were clean and well kept. The breakfast area was a good place to meet with family and friends. A computer and printer were available to check on emails and print off boarding passes.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
mark_meloy, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay and your experience with our staff. We have always taken great care to providing our guests with the friendly, professional customer service that they should expect when traveling. It truly is our pleasure to serve you, and I do hope that we will be able to serve you again in the near future.