Red Roof Inn Leesburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsper petagility trialroom was cleanmicrowave ovencold cerealdecent hotelwill stay there againinternet connectioncoffee makerfrigfi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2011

This was absolutely the worst place I have ever stayed. The room was old, damp, dirty and smelled, I had to purchase a can of Febreeze to try and make it bearable and that did not even help. There was a cricket in the room chirping all night and when I asked the front desk to have someone look under the night stand as that is where the sound was coming from, they told me it was to be expected out in the "country". That is about as far from the country as you can get. I normally would not have stayed there but the Comfort Suites and the Hampton were already booked for the weekend. Next time I will change my plans before I ever stay there again. Absolutely disgusting!

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank P L
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Attending a wedding, my husband and I and several members of our family stayed here. Front desk staff was extremely friendly and very helpful, even placing all of our family in the same hallway, across from each other. Room was okay, but in all of our rooms, the carpet was very damp and the a/c didn't help to dry it. I wore socks in the room because of this, and they were damp when I removed them, also rather dirty. That is our only complaint, however, everything else was fine.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2011

The hotel may be quite, but the rooms need a lot of attention from someone in charge. The bathroom have n to been completely clean or look at from a business sense in a long time. If you are looking for customer satisfaction then you did not get it this weekend.

The exterior is a shot out of the 50's. Rain gutters that are missing or need repair, etc.

The pool, or what was a pool is a tree sump.

Do not let the pictures on the web site fool you.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank BillSr------1111
Reviewed 30 June 2011

The hotel has changed managment.It is in the middle of the historic district. The hotel is quiet and very clean.I would recommend hotel to anyone.The staff are nice and friendy. It is centrally located.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank slotleft
LeesburgDI, Manager at Red Roof Inn Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2011

Our appreciation is extended for your review and the acknowledgment that our staff has been putting forth to make every guest's stay as pleasant and quiet as possible. Please come and see us again!

Reviewed 27 September 2010

This hotel was very nice. I had read some "not-so-nice" reviews, so I was apprehensive about our stay. Boy, were we surprised. The front desk stay was very nice, room was clean, and quiet. The hotel is near everything. Don't expect a 4 star hotel, you are not paying those prices, so don't expect it. Alice at the front desk was very helpful, even suggested a place for breakfast. Spanky's Shenanigans, it was very good. We will stay there again.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends